We are a group of pupils elected by our classes to represent them during the School Council meetings. We meet monthly with Miss Tesni Jones and Miss Marie Owen to discuss different ways of improving the school and organising activities. The aim of the School Council is to represent the views of all our pupils and give children the opportunity to express their voices and feel part of the school community.
Some of our main priorities 2017-2018
• Organise a 'Yard Buddy' system to help others during play times.
• Organise the termly reward system.
• Organise a Sponsored Walk to raise money to buy resources and playground games.
• To carry out more research during meetings.
• Take part in the school service to share School Council news and decisions.
Our School Council 2018 - 2019
Chair– Tygan and Gethin
Secretary - Ruby L and Charlie
Class Representatives -
Year 6 - Tygan and Gethin
Year 5 - Ruby L and Charlie
Alwen - Tilly and Corey
Celyn - Hannah and Emlyn
Fyrnwy - Evie M and Jack P
Year 2 - Olivia and Harri J