We are a group of pupils elected by our classes to represent them during the School Council meetings. We meet monthly with Miss Marie Owen and Mrs Dona Humphreys to discuss different ways of improving the school and organising activities. The aim of the School Council is to represent the views of all our pupils and give children the opportunity to express their voices and feel part of the school community.
Some of our main priorities
• Organise a 'Yard Buddy' system to help others during play times.
• Organise the termly reward system.
• Organise a Sponsored Walk to raise money to buy resources and playground games.
• To carry out more research during meetings.
• Take part in the school service to share School Council news and decisions.
Our School Council 2019 - 2020
Class Representatives -
Year 6 - Sioned and Charlie
Year 5 - Ella and Aled
Celyn - Erin and Noah
Fyrnwy - Edie and Elis H
Alwen - Martha and Kenzie
Year 2 - Indie and Evan